>This is one of the first corporate blogs I worked on. It was very interesting and I think it has good potential of becoming one of the popular blogs of Indian Corp Blogging Scenario.
It made me aware first-hand of difficulties within a company to get employees to blog, especially in India where a large part of them may not know blogging fundamentals.
I worked here for quite a short time but I learned quite a lot. It made me actually think of social media as a profession with a lot of scope and something I could be interested in, to pursue.
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup