In my previous post, I wrote about why corporates are into blogging, but still a lot of companies are staying away from it. The main reasons for this are,
Lack of time, having a well updated blog is no mean task. This requires employees to take time out of their daily work schedule for a post. In countries like India this also involves educating employees about blogging.
Communication Backfire, I mentioned this point in the previous post, that sometimes faulty information gets posted and it can really stir a hornets nest. Another aspect to this is that employees are being given an oppurtunity to write in an official capacity for the company, sometimes they might give out too much information OR they could vent their heat for their bosses online.
This is actually the main reason why a lot of companies are not taking to blogging or social media.
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- What’s the role of a Small Company or Startup CEO?
- Work Year 2017: In a Globally Distributed Team
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’