In the two days of the weekend that I was off gallavanting and doing other mysterious activities with a bunch of my friends I was surprised to find that, Sergey Brin the founder of google happened to start his personal blog! Which interests me enough to have a look.
The blog is pretty simple like any other guys personal blog. A bit too devoid looking since there are no side columns as of now.
What amazed me more is the amount of publicity this blog is getting, a simple google blog search for ‘sergey brin blog’ gets 33,471 entries!!
And now probably one more (mine) 😀 another surprising fact is that the comments are 0!! Are the readers being polite and not commenting or are the comments being moderated?? Probably both!
I have mentioned it before that google is almost a household name now, or atleast close to becoming one. It amazes me, being from India where internet usage is still limited to a small faction of population.
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup