Today I decided to find out something that I was not clear about. I keep reading terms like web 2.0, cloud computing and other web related terms, which I understand only vaguely. So I went searching for cloud computing. First I wikied it, and understood only that it is NOT grid computing which is basically when a bunch of computers get rigged together to complete a task too big for them to do singly.
Then I came across this really good video on you tube (actually the wiki and this video are the no. 1 and no.2 respectively on google search). Well this video made the concept pretty clear to me, and Google search again proved itself as a sufficient search engine.
Soon I will have a post on web 2.0…. Keep watching this space :p
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job