Well this is something I have been wondering about, not kissing 🙂 just thinking about the legal aspect of kissing in public. Which currently in our country comes under obscenity if done in a public place.
I have a friend who is currently in UK, he is completely fine even with couples having sex in public.
I have another friend who is totally against any form of cuddling in public. I am kind of unsure about the whole thing.
I feel that given current indian culture, such acts are totally not conducive to creating a family atmosphere.
The reason I started this post today is cause we discussed this in my journo class yesterday and our professor came up with a very interesting point. He said that in the west if you go to parks and other public places most of them are very empty. So there a sexual act would be somewhat private. While in India if people started doing such stuff in public it would be havoc cause here most public places have a hundred people. And thus it would look really shabby if ten of them wanted to roll over each other.
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Work Year 2017: In a Globally Distributed Team
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups