I have been busy, didn’t realise it is almost a week since I posted :), I have a bunch of stuff to post.
So here goes…
Raj Thackeray’s Arrest: Well it’s great that it was done, but will we see a conviction or will in a few weeks the case disappear from news media and soon from memories of the people?
11 people die daily in Mumbai Local trains: Okay I don’t know how these people who travel during peak hours live their life, I don’t know their financial and other statuses BUT instead of risking your life every single day is it not better to consider a different life in a different city?? I am sure a lot of them can get relocated. Or consider getting a different job closer to your house!! IMHO!
Diwali Vacations: Let me wish all you readers a very happy diwali! I plan to take next week off and travel, though still considering where and how, since I haven’t done any bookings. :p Any good ideas of places around mumbai where the stay and travel is inexpensive, do let me know.
I have also been writing features on bollywood for a website, you can check out my author page
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Work Year 2017: In a Globally Distributed Team
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups