My stand on the American elections is clear… the choices are Barack and Obama. 🙂
I don’t know whether this joke is funny. But well I remember cracking Dumbya man jokes when I was much younger and then Bush declared war on Iraq. I stopped reading newspapers that day cause until then I thought the world was ‘civilized’.
(A superhero called Dumbya man was created on Bush. This Dumbya man had super power to be dumb :D)
I think democratic is a better stand for America and I would favour Barack Obama, hopefully the next election campaign in India brings me as clear a choice too so I can exercise my opinion not just write a blog post on it 🙂
Thinking about it my this post actually contributes to pro Obama sentiments online!
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job