I just took a week off from all work and internet activities. Mixed around with family members, rangoli colours, contemplated and generally disapproved of crackers.
Various celebrations took place around the world on this occasion that apparently depicts the coming of Rama back into world from Sanyaas.
One such function was at Isha Yoga Centre, where a 1,000 lamps were lit at their multi-religious temple called the Dhyanalinga. This Centre is abt an hour away from Coimbatore, an interesting location to visit.
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup