Hurrah for Obama! Heard his speech was good after winning. Hope sense and humanity shine through his deeds.
For the ongoing MNS and Raj Thackeray Debacle….
Just read this really good post
It is has an interesting perspective about Maharashtrians going all over the globe actually and working; then why should others be stopped from working in Maharashtra.
Also another thought on MNS is that their point might actually be legit to a certain extent but currently what Raj Thanckeray and MNS are wroughting is really goonda gardi in its grossest sense. And because of them the cause of Marathi Manoos might actually lose any genuineness it might have!
The government both central and state need to take strong stands against such wanton violence, moreover individual mumbaikar needs to make a stand.
In fact in retaliation to any more violence/killing/harassing of a non-maharashtrian in Mumbai, Mumbaikars should go on strike. I know that such strikes have many consequences, but the government’s inaction is really not excusable.
It has been a couple of weeks since Raj Thackeray was freed on bail.. and nothing of the case is being reported hence.
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup