After much thoughtlessness about my new years post I have decided to pass forward a link of a movie called ‘beyond our differences’.
It features Dalai Lama one of my favourite people, who talks about how important it is to respect different traditions, there is always a commoness that binds different tradition as different thoughts are bound in one man.
Wish you a very happy new year ahead! I really mean it cause I wanna live in a happy society so please… if not for your sake see to it that you have a happy and joyful year ahead!
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup