Saw an article on the Washington Post:
It is a really good article, which I not only agree with but I feel that it is a more intelligent approach to a bad situation.
At this point I shall talk about a movie called K-Pax, where in Kevin Spacey is this guy from a far away planet, a much more intelligent species and he says non-chalantly while eating a banana that
“giving an eye for an eye is a principle that is know for its stupidity all over the universe”
In a one to one encounter seen isolated, torturing a terrorist might seem to have some sense in it, however on considering larger consequences of such actions it will only show to be folly.
The above article is a link of an article by a US top interrogator who went to Iraq and undertook many interrogations and has now recounted his tale.
He clearly states that abuse of prisoners be it a common thief or be it a terrorist is not only against our natural fibre but it is also a foolish methodology and gains lesser results.
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup