Just went to Cafe Moshe above FabIndia for the first time! Its a cool place, decent sitting and it has a really interesting menu, lot of unusual dishes, iranian, israeli stuff….
The pricing is kinda high around 100/- for each dish.
They also have some really good whole wheat bread sliced and all for 30/-.
The only down fall is that well they might have a sweet tooth thing where most dishes they serve has either honey or some sweetening stuff.
I ordered a corn and broccoli crostini, which surprisingly had some sweet tomato ketchup on it and cinnamon!
Yet as I said the menu is quite exotic, some delicious looking desserts and some refreshing drinks.
They also had this innovative thing of two desserts gets you a free darjeeling tea!
Finally a light post!! :p
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Work Year 2017: In a Globally Distributed Team
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups