>Attended the blog camp last Saturday, at the microsoft office in santacruz, Mumbai. Was a really cool experience. A bunch of bloggers took sessions, basically they spoke about interesting aspects of blogging.
Had free pizza for lunch, and really tasty tea (also free).
I also did a presentation…. and I got a bunch of new contacts on twitter, facebook etc.
The Bar Camp is happening on the 1st February lets see if I can attend it.
Keeping this post short cause I have a lot of work to do, where I should mention that I got a new job @ www.deskaway.com
Get such interesting posts at your Inbox!!
BTW the blog camp was sponsored by www.blogs.ibibo.com
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job