>Today morning as I passed Kala Ghoda in South Mumbai I was really excited to see that the fan fare of Kala Ghoda Festival had already begun! Will post some pics soon, there were human figures of wire doing some interesting things, one climbing a weavers nest, another rope walking, another 3 playing with tops which were little globes.
These had some significance in the theme of the fest but I did not read the boards next to them :p
What attracted me more were the variously gay coloured stalls filled with handicrafts, pottery, crafts, foodpacks and other interesting things. Most of these stalls were NGO’s.
As I went there in the evening with a couple of friends we came across this cool stall which had an ongoing contest; there were 5 search-word grids and totally 45 brand names hidden in them, we had to find out 30 of them in 3 minutes.
The winning prize was a 2 GB pen drive.
No luck… we found 24 in some 4 minutes (they extended the time).
If you are in Mumbai check it out, I think it is really cool!
Schedule for Kala Ghoda Festival.
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup