>Just made some Maggi with out masala!
This may be news to some of you’l out there if you are not a jain or a health freak.
Jain’s (atleast the strict ones) do not eat onion and garlic so the Maggi taste maker is a big no-no.
So how they make maggi is the same way as anyone else but instead of masala they put salt and some chilli powder!
So I being a jain (not a strict one) and a health freak of sorts made maggi with some really cool masala.
Salt, Ajwain seeds, dry ginger powder and little red chilli powder!
Ajwain seeds are really good for health so is dried ginger powder. It tasted quite good!
Give it a try sometime and tell me how bad it is 😀
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Work Year 2017: In a Globally Distributed Team
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups