>Just made some Maggi with out masala!
This may be news to some of you’l out there if you are not a jain or a health freak.
Jain’s (atleast the strict ones) do not eat onion and garlic so the Maggi taste maker is a big no-no.
So how they make maggi is the same way as anyone else but instead of masala they put salt and some chilli powder!
So I being a jain (not a strict one) and a health freak of sorts made maggi with some really cool masala.
Salt, Ajwain seeds, dry ginger powder and little red chilli powder!
Ajwain seeds are really good for health so is dried ginger powder. It tasted quite good!
Give it a try sometime and tell me how bad it is
Hello There..Founded a social media marketing company 3 years back. A lot of learning in social media & running a company. This is where I share my thoughts and insights. Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Entrepreneur Spotlight: Rohit of @GoGujarati
- The Offline Factor – A Facebook Ads Post #1
- The New, Fun Social Media Ads are here
- ‘Facebook Express’ – Be Updated about Facebook
- Year in Review: Social Media & Entrepreneurship Posts in 2013
- Digital Connections, Pharma & Healthcare Industry – Learnings from #DigiSights13
- Entrepreneur Spotlight: Gaurav Munjal of Flat.to
- Priyanka Dalal on The Offline Factor – A Facebook Ads Post #1
- sumitsngh91 on The Offline Factor – A Facebook Ads Post #1
- Digital Insights on The New, Fun Social Media Ads are here
- Priyanka Dalal on My Life @ Isha Yoga Center
- Gaurav Bhatnagar on Entrepreneur Spotlight: @Annkur talks about his entrepreneurial experience of over a decade