>I come across so many posts on twitter during the course of my social media activities that I did not wanna write this post as it might sound quite cliche but well I genuinely like twitter (now).
I had a twitter account for quite sometime but it was defunct as I barely had any followers/followed people. After going for the blog camp I have now gotten a network on twitter, and I have been amazed by how useful it is!
Some random tweets posted actually got so many genuine responses, that I was totally amazed and I guess for the first time I am really thinking about how amazing all this web 2.0 communications really is, and what all it can lead to!!
I am slightly concerned about privacy issues since I have kept my twitter account open and a large number of followers are unknown to me. So I would definitely suggest a certain amount of wariness but I think this tool has great utility value!
Follow me on twitter @priyankawriting
Get such interesting posts at your Inbox!!
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Work Year 2017: In a Globally Distributed Team
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups