>Today was a very eventful day. A meeting of Hamara Footpath, the NGO I am working with. Journo lecs where I had to submit some important assignments and did some on the spot article revamping, which did get appreciated.
Finally I saw a movie!! The last movie I saw was Australia which was way back on 5th January (checked the date on my blog post)!
Little Zizou was a very funny movie, very entertaining. A fantastic spoof about the Parsis becoming all fanatic over pure bloods and mingled bloods. Where they stopped allowing cross breed parsis from entering their agyaris.
Acting is good, and many cameo appearances which can be appreciated with men and women both. ;p
A great watch all in all!
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup