>I went to the Mumbai Bloggers Meet that happened last Saturday. It was in the evening which is bad cause by Saturday evening I start losing my cool and I generally stop working, even if I am on the job. :p
Anyway it was again a good time some sessions by an NGO Asoka, Inkfruit, and a few popular bloggers.
QnA, and of course free snacks. Had a good time meeting up with the people I keep tweeting and of course met a few who I have tweeted with but not met personally.
Moreover someone told me that he found my last article on social media and spam very interesting! Yay!
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Work Year 2017: In a Globally Distributed Team
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups