>It is funny to be walking down the street with so many people passing by, whom I know nothing about, and probably for most, I will never know anything about them.
Given the population of the Earth I probably won’t see a large number of them, let alone personally meet them.
I do not really want to meet them all, but at the least I wish to acknowledge everyone.
It seems the way that man is living that most of them live only for their small circle. Their family, their dreams, their ambitions …..
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job