>Just been to Bengaluru to my close cousins marriage! Quite hectic especially since I was quite close family to the bride. It means two things, one is that I had to wear heavier clothes which are less comfortable; two do more work, and be present everywhere in all ceremonies…. #tired!
Some interesting observations of Bengaluru which is where the marriage was..
The kannada staff can just start yelling around in the middle of the event if they have a problem 😀 I am serious; this happened twice middle of the noisy lunch a kannada woman who was collecting used plates starts screaming at her co worker…
Another time the waiters of a restaurant started fighting in front of us… and we actually had to wait until one of them looked our way to ask for the bill :p
Bangalore also has shuttle bus services to the airport from the city, it is pretty cool! One of the big differences in this city are the wide usage of kannada as the main language compared to Mumbai which is all Englishified.
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job