>A few variations to the Maggi without Masala:
As the water is boiling put the masala (ie ajwain, little red mirchi, salt) then put one medium sized tomato chopped, spinach leaves chopped.
For a minute or so let these veggies boil in the water.
Then add the maggi noodles stir it, let it heat for 3 minutes.
Put some oregano leaves (usually you might have left over Dominos packets) on top once you switch off the stove.
This makes it quite healthy with tomato and spinach leaves which provide the fibrous content.
A few days ago at my friends house I put some black olives instead of spinach leaves, thats cool too!!
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Work Year 2017: In a Globally Distributed Team
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups