>Just read this really humorous article about salesmen and particularly car salesmen!
Are monks and god-men any different? They are trying to sell you a car to heaven! I somehow feel a great kinship with the befooled buyer!
So while the author has said that the car salesmen are a cut above and beyond the sleaziest of salesmen, I beg to differ.
I think it is the monks, gurus, pandals, saddhu bawas that are a cut above and beyond the best of salesmen, they sell so well that there are people who never get out of the trance!
“This ruthless tactic is designed to make you feel like a jerk, and you’d be surprised how often it works”
hahahahahhah (evil laughter)
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Work Year 2017: In a Globally Distributed Team
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups