>@Panjim, waiting for the afternoon heat to abate, so we can go Beachin’…..
Just got an email with some snaps of one of the street schools I am working with. The kids went to a Bandra shop where they have a Garmi ki Chutti festival, some of our kids taught other kids.
They seem to have had a ball as usual! Putting up these snaps!
Seeing these kids happy can be a really touching experience!
BTW if you are a famous five reader, the title of this post is from ‘the five have some fun’
I have read all famous five by Enid Blyton….
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job