>Just spent the last 5 days in Mysore. I had initially been there for a day and really liked the little I saw of the city. This time I had some more time to spend there.
Surprisingly it is a very rich city for places to visit. It has a large number of locations within the city, along with various places are situated about 30-40 km from the city.
In my 4 days I couldn’t even see everything within the city. Will write a detailed post for travels to Mysore.
This place was also more significant for me cause it is the birthplace of my afore mentioned Guru.
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Work Year 2017: In a Globally Distributed Team
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups