>I surprise myself as I blog about Maggi. Can’t help it, I make all these delicious (for health foodies atleast!) Maggi versions and I just feel like sharing with my blog readers :p
So if you have ever been to an IIT, IIM, or other canteens, they generally have a Maggi counter. This Maggi is different from home Maggi, cause it is overcooked.
I really like this overcooked Maggi, recently just made it with a chopped tomato, capsicum and some cabbage.
Instead of the masala I put ajwain, oregano and salt. A little bit (half slice) of cheese.
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Work Year 2017: In a Globally Distributed Team
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups