>Just changed the theme of the blog, let me know what you think! Since I have a blogger blog, themes are hard to come by. This one is converted from wordpress.
I am also planning some more revamps for the blog, but it will take time, cause I am working, doing NGO activities and my brothers marriage is in November.
November marriages need preps from now, as it turns out! So … trying to squeeze that in. Even my house will be going through revamps soon, howzzzat!
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup