>Came across this article “the 10 golden rules of social media”, the title looks pompous but I agree with the rules. Before you read it, I would like to highlight the first one
Respect the spirit of the Net
It sounds a little cliche (golden rules and spirit of the net… :D) but this is totally important. It is the spirit of the people that are blogging, tweeting, facebooking, surfing, googling etc etc etc… that needs to be respected.
These people are doing it casually, collaborating, connecting.. so when it comes to marketing, there really can’t be any marketing. It is more of relationship building, engagement and connecting with people.
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Work Year 2017: In a Globally Distributed Team
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups