>Waterlogged maggi in this rainy season… will have you licking your lips for more!
Take more water than needed, maybe 3 cups for one maggi. Put the water to boil, add chopped veggies (cabbage, tomato, capsicum etc). Put the noodles when the water starts boiling. Add lot of ajwain, salt, red chilli powder. (I don’t eat the tastemaker). Also add a generous quantity of oil, maybe one or two small spoons of oil.
Then let it over cook a bit. Once done, the maggi will be waterlogged, but it is really tasty cause the oil mixed in the water along with red chilli makes it a very cool combo!
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job