>Today I reached 400 followers on twitter. This post is not a boast about it, but it is about something I learnt a few days back.
Tweeting to 400 tweeple is a responsibility, considering that they come from different backgrounds and different geographical locations around the world.
I am not thinking in terms of having a high follower number, which many people are running after. I am just thinking that to tweet to so many people one has to be aware of many differences. If I keep hanging out with my close friends, and similar people whom I am comfortable with, then I might not realise a lot of things.
While recession has not affected me personally, there are others to whom it has! So when I sent out a funny tweet about how people complained about lack of jobs, it might not be funny at all to some others. I did see a fall of at least 10 followers the next day.
So what I realised is that with tweeting comes great responsibility!
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job