>Facebook recently released a twitter app which syncs your Facebook fan page with a twitter account.
From Facebook’s point of view: it is a very smart move cause Twitter is here to stay. This way they are letting people make Facebook their base while they use Twitter.
For marketeers: This app is actually really good if a company has limited time and resources to invest in Social media. So they just need to work on their Facebook fan pages, and have a supplementary twitter account automatically.
However if they have enough time and resources then I think they should go with two separate accounts where they are making the best of the different strengths of the two networks.
Disclaimer: I don’t like this app because I prefer twitter as a social network and this app makes it possible for people to not go on twitter, but still have an active account by staying on Facebook, thus making Facebook their base.
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup