>Last weekend, a really cool event in Mumbai commenced, called the Wall Painting Project. Supported by the BMC a long expanse of a wall was let open to people to paint on it, doodle, graffiti, art… It was really good with people from all backgrounds coming there and painting their own funky stuff.
Took some videos… take a look you will be surprised at how artistic many of these designs are!
(quality is OK, I could not upload it in AVI had to convert it to FLV …)
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup