>This blog started out as an attempt to communicate with the world. I planned it to be more about my work i.e. social media and online stuff and some personal, whacky things like my maggi recipes and eco-friendly ideas.
I have lately been thinking about how important communications is in Life! So I am planning to make this blog a little more oriented towards communications (besides its header 🙂 ). Probably put a few blog posts on interpersonal communications that play a huge role in people’s lives. Let me know how they are coming up… and keep your feedback rolling!
I will still be putting down my social media articles, as I come across new interesting stuff on the Web.
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup