As on August 2009, there is a giant floating trash mesh twice as big as Texas in the ocean between California and Hawaii! 🙁 It traps aquatic mammals in it, killing or mutating them along with polluting the sea.
Moreover, its been found that some kinds of Plastic actually degenerate fast into the ocean releasing very toxic material. This poisons the aquatic life and us. The oceans are turning into a plasticy soup, YUCK!
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job