>One of the real hit games on Facebook is Mafia Wars. Recently I came to know it was made by a company called Zynga. This game has a feature where you get help by buying certain products, privileges within the game. Buying it with actual money!
Through this game these Zynga people are making tons of cash! They have many more games too like Farmville, Vampire Wars etc.. quite an interesting way of raking in money.
So if you are thinking of starting up, this is a pretty good idea! There is still a lot of space on Facebook for more funkier games maybe something like those video games of old like Contra, Mario Bros. Twitter too has its share of games like Spymaster which is very similar to Mafia Wars. So while Facebook, Twitter look for ways to monetize their networks we can too :p
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup