>“Blog Action Day is an annual event held every October 15 that unites the world’s bloggers in posting about the same issue on the same day with the aim of sparking discussion around an issue of global importance. ” This year the issue is climate change!
Barcamp 6 that I attended last weekend had a presentation from some IIT Bombay guys about climate change. They stressed on two aspects that needs to be tackled soon!
– Mitigation: Stop man made activities from changing the climate in a way that it becomes hostile to man itself!
– Adoption: Enabling countries and its people to be able to cope with the changing climatic conditions. This can be clearly seen in India, where drought areas are being flooded and heavy rain areas are not getting much rain.
Read more of their activities on their Earth blog.
I also blogged @ my company blog, about some simple tips to green your office! Check that post out!
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job