>Recently a Facebook friend asked me to create his modeling portfolio. We went for a shoot last weekend. Quite a fascinating experience where we learned a lot. Both of us cause he was new to modeling so he had to work on his poses, looks etc.. while I needed to pay attention to the lighting, image quality along with suggesting him poses and stuff.
All in all fun stuff! Check out the images, let me know what you think.
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job