>I have a few Google Wave invites, whoever wants it can leave their email id as a comment to this post. If there are more comments than invites, then I will choose some of the emails Randomly.
Some things people don’t know about Google Wave invites:
-Its not instantaneous like email. When I send out an invite, the email goes to Google and gets lined up there. After a few days Google will send you the invite on my behalf.
-I can send the invite to an email from any domain, but in order to sign up for wave you will have to have a gmail email id.
-Your wave id is the same as your gmail id. So if you want a different wave id, better procure that email id.
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job