>Kalaghoda festival is happening again in Mumbai! In my previous post I have mentioned how much I enjoy these events. Currently the mini festival is going on which is only for couple of days. The area is all festive and bubbly again. I took some videos, when it was just beginning and the stalls were getting set up, do take a look.
I really enjoy this way of recording some of my visual experiences and also sometimes thoughts on them and sharing them with you!
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job