>Just saw a very funny movie today. A scientist geek, nerd etc called Jeff (John Malkovich).. made an android of himself called Ulysses. This android would be going into space exploration for years. Except that fate brought Dr. Stone who fell in love with Ulysses and vice versa! You might think that this love affair was doomed but think again!
Apparently Ulysses was as human as he could be. Meaning he needed oxygen, food and all other human amenities. Moreover he had sexual abilities and apparently really good ones!
The funniest twist was when it was Jeff that went as Ulysses up into space and Ulysses stayed back with Dr. Stone as Jeff! Ha-Ha… So for the women out there who cannot find the Right guy.. well maybe its machines they need to be looking at! ;p
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup