Have removed this post now. It’s been many years since I first published it and it got way too popular than expected.
Me: I had written it as a way to express my conflict about the organization & it has taken me as close to an answer it can..
Isha Foundation: the organization could have responded in a much more proactive way, that didn’t happen. I hope they have gotten the point I have made with this post and if not, too bad for them.
You: As the reader the only Q that would be relevant for most of you is about the organization – to go for it or not. What I can say is, it is a genuine spiritual path but there are serious people/communications/
Sadhguru: my life has blossomed with his touch and continues to do so…
So whatever else, let’s be awesome!
Hello There..Founded a social media marketing company 3 years back. A lot of learning in social media & running a company. This is where I share my thoughts and insights. Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- When Social Media Bridges Borders – India & Pakistan
- Hiring: 3 Life Skills Educational Institutions Must Teach their Students
- Entrepreneur Spotlight: Rohit of @GoGujarati
- The Offline Factor – A Facebook Ads Post #1
- The New, Fun Social Media Ads are here
- ‘Facebook Express’ – Be Updated about Facebook
- Year in Review: Social Media & Entrepreneurship Posts in 2013
- Priyanka Dalal on Hiring: 3 Life Skills Educational Institutions Must Teach their Students
- Leena Shah on Hiring: 3 Life Skills Educational Institutions Must Teach their Students
- Priyanka Dalal on Entrepreneur Spotlight: Rohit of @GoGujarati
- Jumbodium on Entrepreneur Spotlight: Rohit of @GoGujarati
- Priyanka Dalal on The Offline Factor – A Facebook Ads Post #1