>My last post about my troubles with online photography got quite a few responses on LinkedIn and Twitter, which gave me some insight into the post processing of photographs. You can read the exchanges on Linked In here:
Summing some ideas here:
– Photoshop/Gimp: Post processing snaps quickly by automatic watermarking and scaling or doing it in batches
– Outsourcing: to services like Studioworkroom or Lightroom (but these cost!).
– Web Software: a service (Free) to do scaling/watermarking in batches like FastStone (via @tsuvik). This one looks good, but haven’t tried it yet.
I also came across this Photography blog, looks really good! I am really amazed by how helpful people can be via social media!
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job