>My last conversation was on getting into the right perspective to have difficult conversations. Moreover you can also think about props! It sounds cheeky and stuff but these things might really help! These things are not MUST haves and different things work for different people but, give it a thought at least.
Food: Food works for me, I don’t mean take your lunch plate there. Some snacks like salted cashews, chocolate bar, chips, a fruit while having these talks are great. It helps relax the mind (for me). Even chewing a gum might help.
Shawl/Jacket: A warm stole, jacket helps give a cozy feel. So if you are a shawl person then go ahead and take your favourite one with you.
Water: Always remember to carry a small bottle of water with you, especially if you think you might cry. Also it might help you to take a micro break where you drink some water…
Cap/Hat: It hides the face :p That might hamper though… but if it works for you then its cool
Mobile/Digicam: Helps a lot to have something to fiddle with. It can also get distracting though.
Light Music: You might like light music playing in the background. Try taking a walkman or laptop with you.
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup