>Recently I have been coming across many articles about wi-fi access on airplanes.
Right now, Virgin America, United, Delta, American and Southwest are just some of the airlines offering in-flight Wi-Fi as an extra perk (a perk that usually costs about $12 or $13 per flight). (via Mashable)
How abt some free wi-fi in air?
Ad support: One of the ideas is an inflight wi-fi service that is supported via ads!
Mobile media company JiWire and satellite broadband provider Row 44 are teaming up to deliver an in-flight Wi-Fi system that will come to you via advertising support. Read More.
Sponsored: Google and Virgin Atlantic are coming together for the holidays to provide free wi-fi in the latter’s flights. This is another good way of enabling some free wi-fi. Surely the sponsor will get some love from the net addicts :p
When will we see wi-fi in Indian flights?
With wi-fi becoming more and more available, the world gets more and more connected! The world is getting flatter…… 🙂
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job