>Have not been able to write too many blog posts on #communication due to work, brothers marriage and some other responsibilities! its actually a lot easier to jot something down about social media. Communication blog posts need me to take time out and really think.
I recently read an article I thought I should share with you all. This article is from Harvard Business Blogs, which by the way are a place for some good and thought provoking articles! It talks about being at the end of a verbal attack and how to make the best of it.
What do you think? Do you have any ways you deal with such situations?
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup