>There is a lull in my blog posting, tweeting, playing Mafia Wars and other online activies owing to my brothers marriage. Yesterday was the mehendi function and the house is abuzz with relatives who live nearby in Mumbai, those that stay across the oceans in Bahrain and some from Bangalore and Kolkata.
Will put up some snaps soon, I am currently editing, deleting blurred photos and sorting them. So far its been a really colorful function filled with games, food delicacies, religious ceremonies, some emotions roiling around, missing dead ones and general masti!
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job