>zis is so cool….
This game is fully online so no downloads or huge disc space requirements! The people have to ‘Facebook connect’ for login. It is possible to connect with characters in the game on their Facebook! This is sort of a mix of multi-player online RPG’s like Age of Empires, WoW etc.. and pure social network games like Mafia Wars and Fishville.
I had blogged earlier that social network gaming is a good market to start something up. This game is from a company called Ohai. I think it has a lot of potential to be something huge!
Currently it is in private alpha phase. Only invitees can play/test it. I have applied for my invite lets see when I get it!
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup