>TED – As its website puts it “Riveting talks given by Remarkable people”. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment and Design.
TED is a small nonprofit devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading. It started out (in 1984) as a conference bringing together people from three worlds: Technology, Entertainment, Design.
The first such conference in South Asia is happening from today at the Infosys campus in Mysore. Check out the speakers (Many impressive names, some are a surprise)!
To follow this event on;
Live Webcast, sponsored by the TOI group is available at http://www.ted.indiatimes.com (Really waiting for it to begin!)
Facebook : Become a Fan of the TED page!
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job