>Looks really exciting after I watched this video!
An aggregation from Facebook, Myspace and Twitter live updates is pretty powerful and becomes easily the preferred channel to watch when following a hot event.
Facebook however will be giving out only its page status updates on Google, for the public profile status updates users can search on Bing. (Read more on this).
I don’t have real-time search yet, do you?
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job