>So now, the free calendar that I mentioned in the last blog post about personal reflections on 2009……
Comment about your reflections on 2009 and/or hopes for 2010 to have a chance at winning it…
The calendar is customized with pictures clicked by me. I can give away only one, so will have to choose someone! Probably will do a random lucky draw of all the commenters.
I also have free Google Wave invites to give away so, even if you can’t get a calendar you can always get those. Send me your email id for a Google Wave invite!
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job