– The quantity is quite less. Its not a full meal for a person like the noodles, its a snack.
– The tastemaker is really strong, though this might have more to do with me, since I rarely have onion, garlic (being a Jain). I found the tastemaker only onion and a bit of garlic, what about all the other masalas salt, ajwain, pepper etc..??
– The pasta is made of Suji/Rawa! The fact that its not maida, makes it quite a healthy snack as far as I am concerned 🙂
– Its again a ‘5 minute’ snack. The best part of Maggi noodles I find is how quick it is to make. These pasta follow that tradition and we have one more quick and tasty snack from Nestle.
-Add more water than they say! Atleast 3 small cups.
All in all the taste was quite good. A good accompaniment to have along with bread and maybe a hot cup of tea!
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job